If the drivers are not updated, could you please follow below steps.
1. In the Device manager window, you need to find the Serial port of the XYZ station (if it's not recognized already as a TRINAMIC Stepper Device):
2. Right click and then "Update Driver".(in this case right click on USB serial Device (COM9)
3. On the new window click "Browse my computer for drivers".
4. On the new window click "Let me pick from the list of available drivers on my computer".
Driver is located in: C:\Program Files\Inspector-202x.x-sca-fi\hardware\EMPS-Trinamic
5. On the new window click "Have Disk..." and then on the new window click "Browse".
6. Find the Trinamic.inf file from the folder (: C:\Program Files\Inspector-202x.x-sca-fi\hardware\EMPS-Trinamic ) in and click "Open" and "OK".
7. You should be seeing something like this:
Click "Next" and after the installation of the driver "Close".
I hope this makes it clear. Let me know if you were able to control the device, again.